The Movement Disorders Center of Arizona (MDCA), located in Scottsdale, Arizona, provides clinical excellence and compassionate care to patients whose lives are affected by neurological conditions and movement disorders.
It is a comprehensive movement disorder center specializing in the exhaustive evaluation, accurate diagnosis, as well as effective management/treatment of a full range of nervous system disorders such as Parkinson’s disease as well as hyperkinetic and hypokinetic movement conditions.
At MDCA, we are here to help improve the quality of life of the people we serve. Our vision is to evolve into a premier movement disorders center in the southwestern region of the United States. We will strongly engage in the aspects of clinical care, research and education as we strive to provide solutions, and help empower patients and their families make informed choices regarding the treatment options available to them, including pharmacologic, surgical, physical and holistic approaches.
- Quality of life – We’re here to help patients manage and possibly regain basic control of day-to-day functions that we take for granted.
- Peace of mind – Patients are assured of getting the best professional treatment.
- Cost-effective and effective treatment solutions.
- Compassionate and Personalized Care and Treatment.
- Readily accessible from Loop 101, strategically located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Comprehensive evaluation with movement neurophysiology available.
- Highest level of expertise in the administration of all types of botulinum toxin for neurological purposes.
- Affiliated with major insurance providers for in-network costs, as well as Medicare and Medicaid.
- Tri-lingual (English, Spanish, Tagalog)
9590 E. Ironwood Square Drive, Suite 225, Scottsdale, Arizona 85258